Welcome to the Village of Northport
Welcome to the official site of Northport, NY. Our village is located on the great North Shore of Long Island within the County of Suffolk and the Town of Huntington. Northport is known for its secluded deep-water harbor, beautiful parks and beaches, wealth of quaint 19th-century architecture and pedestrian-friendly downtown.
- Recycle like you’ve never recycled before! Beginning in January 2015 you can combine all of your recyclables in one container for collection. You no longer need to sort your paper and cardboard from your bottles, cans and plastics. It’s “All In One” now! All in One Recycling Information
- Cash for Guns
Saturday October 18th, 2014, 9 AM to 12 PM
Dennison Building, 100 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Hauppauge, NY 11798
Cash for Guns Flyer
- Citizen Preparedness Training Session,
Thursday, October 16th,
5:30 PM at
Centerport Fire Department,
9 Park Circle,
Centerport, NY 11721
from natural, man-made, and technological disasters
Event is free but participants must RSVP (631) 854-4500
Citizen Preparedness Training Session Flyer
- The Solar Panel Permit Application has been added to the Permits and Forms page.
- Village of Northport Fiscal Stress Monitoring Report
- The Tuesday January 21 Board Meeting of the Northport Village Board of Trustees has been rescheduled for Wednesday January 22 at 12 noon. 224 Main Street Northport, NY 11768
- Adopted 2014-2015 Budget
- Recycling and Solid Waste Collection Schedule for 2014
- More What's New...